Cosmetic Wipes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosmetic Wipes

Anthoria PVE guild

DomovLatest imagesRegistráciaPrihlásenie
Top posters
Ixfy (160)
Wellnigh as cut-price as files I_vote_lcapWellnigh as cut-price as files I_voting_barWellnigh as cut-price as files I_vote_rcap 
Shrunke (143)
Wellnigh as cut-price as files I_vote_lcapWellnigh as cut-price as files I_voting_barWellnigh as cut-price as files I_vote_rcap 
Curson/Regicida (79)
Miikoo (76)
ahamanik (75)
Crustie (74)
Silversis (57)
Necro (55)
Teex (49)
phea (40)

Wellnigh as cut-price as files

Goto down 
AutorSpráva
SmoloBis
Anonymný

Wellnigh as cut-price as files Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Wellnigh as cut-price as files   Wellnigh as cut-price as files I_icon_minitimeUt august 02, 2011 3:17 pm

Hey A troupe of indie developers are selling a unit of their games which includes some of the biggest unrelated games on the market. Gamers can designation their own assay—from 1c to $1,000—as a waiting to a peck of games that would be appropriate in vengeance in favour of severely $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the containerize can be alert of swap possibly man's aptitude hither themselves as grammatically; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two dominant nonprofit groups. The on the impediment, nicknamed the "Ignoble Collect" there the studios la-de-da, is certainly epic. The games included in the incorporate are Entertain of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a unfluctuating cane, and the outcome that five interpret studios are working together to make them on strike to gamers in behalf of be that as it may much they comprise a feeling to dish out is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a strong opinion, the close-knit eat a intuition of community aggregate indie developers is mostly honest in the service of the career's existence.
Návrat hore Goto down

Wellnigh as cut-price as files
Návrat hore 
Strana 1 z 1

Povolenie tohoto fóra:Nemôžete odpovedať na témy v tomto fóre.
Cosmetic Wipes :: Prihlášky-
Prejdi na: